TEXAS LICENSE TO CARRY CLASS AND INFORMATION
Just Added Saturday 4/6/2018 8am "LTC" Class - Still have room... Call us at 903-893-8449 to reserve a spot
Texas License To Carry CLASS FEE
Regular $60 Plus a FREE "LTC" Membership To The INDOOR RANGE
Seniors and Students $50
Veterans And First Responder $45
Active Duty $10
Group Discounts Are Available - Call Jason for more details
CALL TO RESERVE A SPOT 903-893-8449
the complete TEXAS LICENSE TO CARRY (LTC)
2018 Up and coming Dates:
Saturday 8am - 5/12, 5/2, 6/9, 6/23, 7/7, 7,21, 8/4, 8/18
Sunday - 1pm - 5/20, 6/10, 7/10
Tuesday 9am -
Friday 4:30pm - 6/8, 7/13
OUR TEXAS "LICENSE TO CARRY" PROGRAM IS ALL completed UNDER ONE ROOF. OUR SIX INSTRUCTORS ARE EITHER ACTIVE OR RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, SO THEY BRING A LOT of knowledge and experience TO THE CLASS. DURING THE CLASS, THE INSTRUCTORS WILL RELATE FIRST HAND INFORMATION TO STUDENTs TO KEEP THE CLASS engaged AND INFORMATIVE.
- All certification is done at one indoor location, so weather isn't a factor
- FREE "LTC" Membership when you take the License To Carry class from us
- Class is 5 to 6 hours long, which includes both range and class time. Bring some food or snacks and drink, if desired.
- We have regularly scheduled classes throughout each month. These are usually scheduled on different Saturdays, Sundays, and Fridays. *** Just added are Tuesday 9am ***
- If our published scheduled doesn't fit your needs, we can provide a private one-on-one class for you at a cost of $200. A group price is also negotiable. For private group the minimum is 6 or more
- 6 Instructors on staff provide regular and private classes
- Do you have a group, church, or business that wants to do a private class? We will be happy to schedule one for you!!! Just give us a call 903-893-8449.
- Check out the other classes that we have available to go along with the "TLTC" program.
For 2018 We will offer A free
"LTC18" - Membership to the indoor range if you take the class from us
- $12 For the 1st shooter + $10 For second shooter on the same lane
(Limit 3 shooters per lane). [Regular price $16 for the first shooter $11 for the second shooter one the same lane]
- 20% Off bulk targets
- 12% Off accessories - Ammo or firearms not included
- 10% Off all in-house classes held at the indoor location - Red River East
- 12% versus regular 20% consignment charge for selling your firearm
One of our scheduled classes doesn't work for you??? We can do a private class if needed.
Call for details and pricing.
Day of class equipment and suggestions:
- A working 22LR. or greater caliber firearm, and 50 rounds of ammunition is needed. If you need a firearm, one can be provided for the qualification. If you use one of our firearms, there is a requirement that you purchase our ammunition. Use of our firearm is a N/C rental charge plus cost of ammunition.
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times when out on the range. If you do not have safety equipment, we can provide them for you at no charge for the qualification.
- If you want, you can bring snacks food or drink for the class. There will not be a lunch break; however, there will be breaks throughout the day of the class.
- Footwear should be a tennis shoe type or boots. No flip-flops, sandals or open toed-shoes